Residential Specialty/Top 10% of office sales volume
My client's interests and concerns are first and foremost; I will maintain constant communication througout the home selling or buying process. I pride myself on being honest and ethical, abiding by the code of ethics of the National Association of Realtors. Have been the past recipient of the Gold and Silver Circle of Excellence with Carolina One.
- Resident of Mt. Pleasant since 1993
- Past job experience: served three high schools in NC as a school psychologist and worked 10 years in sales and marketing with a large national food company
- Holds both BA and MA degrees in Psychology
- Detail oriented, organized and efficient !
- Member of the Charleston Trident Board of Realtors, and S.C. Board of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Experienced in home staging and interior design
- SFR-Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource Certification
- Visit my website:www.lindaett.com to search the MLS